Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking for qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Marketing Manager. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for:
· Identify problem areas, implement marketing solutions, and maximize efforts towards driving revenues.
· Lead marketing efforts for all aspects of the property, including but not limited to: restaurant outlets, spa, golf, membership programs and more.
· Develop and own strategic marketing/advertising plans for each area of the hotel.
· Create and manage marketing and advertising budgets/finances for each area of the hotel.
· Develop and implement property digital marketing strategy for each area of the hotel, which includes but is not limited to:
o Conducting reoccurring audits of online presence
o Offer development and auditing to ensure current and productive
o Executing integrated marketing campaigns
o Coordinating the development and maintenance of independent site content
o Initiating, evolving, and owning the on-property email marketing program(s)
o Negotiating and cultivating partnership marketing opportunities
o Facilitating cross-property (feeder) marketing