Core Work Activities
Maintaining Front of House Goals
• Manages day-to-day operations, ensuring the quality, standards and meeting the expectations of the customers on a daily basis.
• Develops specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Keeps front of house team focused on the critical components of operations to drive guest satisfaction and the desired financial results.
• Handles complaints, settles disputes, and resolves grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiates with others.
• Supervises staffing levels to ensure that guest service, operational needs and financial objectives are met.
• Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening with employees to create awareness of business objectives and communicate expectations, recognizes performance, and produces desired results.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed goals.
• Reviews the arrival report for accuracy and completeness. Checks printed registration cards against information on arrival report; rectifies any deficiencies with respective personnel.
• Maintains complete knowledge of property features and services, including hours of operations, restaurant concepts, menu price range, dress code and ambience, scheduled daily events and activities.
Managing Front of House Team
• Supervises all areas of the Front of House.
• Utilizes interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Encourages and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.
• Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Supervises and manages employees. Manages all day-to-day operations. Understands employee positions well enough to perform duties in employees' absence.
• Establishes and maintains open, collaborative relationships with employees and ensures employees do the same within the team.
• Ensures staff is knowledgeable about rates, packages and promotions available.
• Ensures all cashiering procedures comply with accounting policies and standards.
Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Provides services that are above and beyond for customer satisfaction and retention.
• Improves service by communicating and assisting individuals to understand guest needs, providing guidance, feedback, and individual coaching when needed.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Interacts with customers to obtain feedback on quality of product, service levels and overall satisfaction.
• Ensures employees understand customer service expectations and parameters.
• Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
Job Type: Full-time
CHD Property Management
Position Available: Immediately
Bonus Plan: Yes
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: Yes
Hiring Contact: Tanya Sharma
Contact Title: Director of Human Resources
Address: 1511 Sunday Drive , Raleigh, NC, 26706, US