Personal and comfortable, with all the luxury amenities you'd ever want. The only hotel on the picturesque shores of Lake Washington, we're only three miles from the high-tech corridor of Redmond, Bellevue and Bothell and just fifteen minutes east of Seattle. That means we're minutes from where you need to be, but far from the everyday.
We have two extraordinary lakeside restaurants. State-of-the art business facilities. Unsurpassed views of the lake, Seattle skyline and the Olympic Mountains beyond. Northwest tranquility in the Northwest Face Spa at the Woodmark. And then there's our incredible staff. Woodmark employees are warm, approachable and anticipate your every need. We love to delight with extra touches to make your stay special: martini bars in every room, garden sculptures adorning our lakeside esplanade and our famous complimentary "Raid the Pantry" every night. And while you're a guest here, you're also a member of the Woodmark Yacht Club, which means access to private parties, kayaking and boat tours of Washington Lake aboard the Woodmark II, our 1956 Chris Craft.
Truth is, our idyllic location on Lake Washington makes everything more serene. A corporate retreat re-energizes your staff. A family reconnects on a sunset kayaking trip. A lakeside wedding becomes forever. Hugely popular for corporate events, weddings and important family occasions, the Woodmark Hotel & Spa is ultimately a place where guests feel at home, and home is on the shores of Lake Washington. Please join us.
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. A massage therapist provides a variety of touch modalities for our guests as listed in the Spa Menu which include massage and body treatments. Using outstanding guest service the massage therapist will also suggest products and services to meet the individual needs of each guest. Essential Functions
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Maintain training and credit hours required to sustain state issued Massage Therapist license
- Restore and restock treatment rooms to a neat and professional manner after each service
- Ensure the privacy of each guest
- Provide consultation to guests as needed to determine their unique needs and expectations
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience providing spa treatments to others is required.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and resort leaders.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.