Delivering Hospitality, Creating Value, Every Customer, Every Time
Davidson Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest and most successful independent hotel management companies in the industry. The combined experience of our team represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making Davidson a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering hospitality where details matter, apply today to join our team!
Established in 1974, Davidson Hotels & Resorts is a leader in the hospitality industry and a rapidly growing hotel company. We offer full service hospitality management, development, acquisition, accounting, and consulting expertise for the lodging industry. Our portfolio of hotels is focused on 3 and 4 star properties such as Hilton, Embassy Suites, Doubletree, Renaissance, Marriott, Westin, Sheraton, Hyatt Regency, Radisson and impressive Independent and Select Service Hotels.
Our Sheraton Stamford Downtown has an exciting CAREER opportunity! We are currently searching for a team player to join our Front Office Team as a Night Audit Clerk!
With 379 guest rooms and 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space, our property provides a sophisticated and upscale ambiance, excellent service and exceptional accommodations with a twist! Located in the heart of downtown Stamford, you are within walking distance or a complimentary shuttle ride to the most important spots in Stamford and just a 45-minute train ride to New York City.
Our company culture fosters teamwork, guest service, and individual accountability. We deliver exceptional service, quality, and value to every guest, every time – the driving philosophy of our business. We want our hotels to be the best and our guests to be exceedingly satisfied. To achieve that goal, we hire the most highly qualified people and provide a competitive benefits package which includes:
* Health Insurance (3 plan options)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Vacation, Sick and Holiday Pay
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical and Dependent Care)
- Company paid Basic Life Insurance
- Company paid Accidental Death & Dismemberment
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Short Term Disability Buy Up
- Educational Assistance Program
- 401k Plan with match up to 6%
- Davidson We Care Team Member Assistance Program
To learn more about Davidson Hotels & Resorts visit our website, www.DavidsonHotels.com and apply today!
- CUSTOMER SERVICE: Meet service quality standards that affect guest satisfaction; respond to guest questions or problems in a timely, professional manner.
- WORK HABITS: Meet the hotel standards for work procedures, dress, grooming, attendance, and punctuality; report to work and return from breaks on time; give advance notice when absence is anticipated; require typical amount of supervision; accept work assignments without complaints.
- PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT: Accept opportunities to learn new skills, improve performance or cross-train for other hotel positions; solve routine problems that occur on the job; ask questions when not sure how to complete something; learn new skills as quickly as most others in the same job.
- SAFETY AND SECURITY: Be alert to hazards and responsible in carrying out hotel’s safety, security, and emergency procedures; suggest ways to improve safety conditions that reduce or prevent accidents and injuries; participate on safety committee or other special projects for safety; actively seek and report potential security risks or hazardous conditions.
- FRONT DESK OPERATIONS: Follow the hotel’s recommended guest arrival and departure procedures; understanding of computer-based front desk systems is sufficient to perform the primary responsibilities of the job; answer guests’ questions about the hotel services and amenities.
- NIGHT AUDIT PROCEDURES: Follow proper audit procedures to balance the hotel’s daily revenue and expense transactions; make few errors in the balancing process; identify the causes of out-of-balance situations in a timely manner; produce various reports for management; take initiative to correct errors to prevent reoccurrence.