Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking for qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Night Auditor supporting our Guest Services team. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Night Auditor is responsible for:
· Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
· Must be willing to cross train in other accounting or hotel-related areas.
· Must be able to prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
· Perform guest services functions as required (i.e. check guests in/out, take reservations, we-up calls, etc.).
· Audit and reconcile financial and statistical reports.
· Prepare and distribute necessary daily reports as required (i.e., Daily Operating Report, Discount Programs, Tax Reports, etc.) according to hotel standards.
· Prepare and distribute month-end reports.
· Audit and reconcile all Front Desk and Food & Beverage Cashier’s work.
· Audit, reconcile, consolidate, and transmit all credit cards on a timely basis.
· Prioritize job functions in order to meet deadlines.
· Ensure accuracy of all numbers reported including statistics.