Casa Monica Resort & Spa
Location: US - FL - St. Augustine
The Security provides prompt and courteous service to our guests who require assistance during the overnight hours. Responsible for overnight security of the guests and grand performers as well as assets of the Casa Monica as it relates to fire, theft, vandalism, inappropriate behavior of hotel guests, and illegal entry of outside visitors.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities (KSA’s)
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and Grand Performers.
- Strong verbal and written skills (effectively able to summarize daily events on MOD report).
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Guest service demeanor and outgoing personality with the ability to relate to diverse guest types.
- Ability to perform all tasks for each job at the Front Desk.
- Proficient in MARSHA/Opera systems.
- Trained on Marriott rewards program/completed online training.
- Computer savvy (MS Office suite).
- General knowledge of accounting
- Basic math skills for cash handling; ability to provide change and count bank at end of shift.