PT Maintenance Engineer (2 Day shifts)
Sheraton Suites Orlando Airport
Location: US - FL - Orlando
The Maintenance Engineer will perform a variety of maintenance and repair tasks in order to keep the hotel in compliance with the company and government's standards for functionality, cleanliness, safety, and security.
- Ensure timely response to request for services by guest, employees, and management to include repair or replacement of all interior fixtures and furnishings.
- Perform preventive maintenance of rooms and equipment.
- Pool cleaning and maintenance of the Hotel's exterior
- General maintenance, plumbing, electric other repair skills
- Problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work on own and with a team.
- Ability to follow a list of tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
RequiredCustomer Service Advanced Critical Thinking Intermediate Behaviors
1 year: Hotel maintenance
Licenses & Certifications