As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
Public Space Houseperson
to join the team of the
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and is responsible for maintaining high standards in all assigned lobby areas, public restrooms, special cleaning assignments and performing Room Attendant duties as necessary.
- Employees must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Use proper two-way radio etiquette when communicating with other employees.
- Practice safe work habits to ensure safety to guests, fellow employees and self.
- Handle items for "Lost and Found" according to the hotel standards.
- At the end of the shift, turn in all keys and assignment sheets to the Housekeeping Office.
- Report maintenance issues to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Be familiar with correct guestroom cleaning procedures to assist if needed.
- Deliver any clean linen to assigned sections, if necessary.
- Pick up Room Attendant's dirty linen or trash as needed.
- Before leaving, collect all trash from the service landings and take to/dispose in outside trash dumpsters, per hotel procedures.
- Vacuum guest corridors.
- Keep hallways, public areas and closets neat and organized.
- Maintain cleanliness and sanitation in public restrooms.
- Adhere to the schedule for project cleaning of public areas.
- Maintain the stairwells to hotel standards.
- Keep ash urns clean and filled with sand.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.