As a world-class meeting facility and four-diamond resort, the multifaceted Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort is a place where the possibilities are as endless as the views. For meetings, spectacular indoor and outdoor venues create the backdrop for imaginative events, allowing attendees to enjoy the beautiful setting while remaining productive and inspired.
Currently, we are searching for a talented
to join the team of the
Cheyenne Mountain Resort Colorado Springs, a Dolce Resort and Attendant is responsible for handling purchasing functions, maintaining an effective filing system and assisting in obtaining bids for hotel supplies. He/she is also responsible for optimizing the effectiveness in providing the hotel with the best prices for the best products and contributing to the overall profitability of the hotel.
- Must be able to work with and understand financial information and data, and basic arithmetic functions.
- Maintain and control issuance and filing of all Purchase Orders and supporting documentation, to include inputting all information into the computer.
- Check all Purchase Orders (PO’s) received by the department to ensure it has been authorized, signed, price checked and assigned to an authorized vendor.
- Answer department’s phone and respond to vendors, guests, and employees’ needs.
- Assist in the regular bidding process associated with non-food and beverage products, i.e. basic office supplies and furniture, maintenance and cleaning supplies, food and beverage equipment, etc.
- Assist Purchasing Director in the preparation of interdepartmental or external correspondence.
- Maintain and organize all bid records for easy reference to historical information.
- Maintain a current list of all hotel approved vendors, which include their products, most recent pricing, contact name, phone number and related order history.
- Ensure training in proper receiving procedures to ensure freshness of products.
- Assist in month-end or quarterly inventories as required by supervisors.
- Assist in maintaining office supplies storage room. Open the room on certain scheduled days or times, if necessary.