Allegro Senior Living LLC
Location: US - FL - Jupiter
RECEPTIONIST - Saturday/Sunday 8am-4pm
Allegro Management Company is a well-respected leader and expert in the senior living industry with a long-standing reputation of efficiently managing senior communities. Allegro Management Company operates communities throughout Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, and Missouri, with a home office in St. Louis, MO.
Inspired Surroundings for Sophisticated Seniors…Awarded the Senior Housing News Architecture & Design Award, Allegro's outstanding Jupiter Florida community offers unsurpassed independent, assisted living and memory care services with the lifestyle amenities and attentive 24-hours service you demand. However you choose to spend your day, on the golf course, continuing your education or just enjoying a relaxing day with friends and family, our helpful staff stands ready to assist you with event planning, transportation, or any arrangements you desire. If tasteful elegance inspires you, you've found your new home….at Allegro.
The primary responsibility of the Receptionist is to greet all visitors and residents and answer phones.
Areas of Responsibility:
- First point of contact - via phone and guests, residents and vendors.
- Provide clerical support using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Manage incoming mail, sorting and delivery
- Monitor the community security system
- Monitor the community door system
- Approach and interact with residents, guests and employees in a friendly, service-oriented and professional manner.
- Report all resident work orders into tracking system
- Ensure understanding of and compliance with all regulations regarding residents' rights.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident, staff, or Community information deemed as such.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Required skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum one (1) year of related reception experience preferred.
- Must pay attention to detail, be flexible/adaptable, have safety awareness, and be a team player.
- Must possess good organizational, rapport building, and communication skills.
- Must have a positive Criminal Background Screening.
- Must pass a physical having no signs or symptoms of a communicable disease including tuberculosis where required. Freedom from tuberculosis must be documented on an annual basis where required.
Allegro Senior Living offers a wide variety of competitive benefit options to meet the needs of each associate.
Allegro is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.(ref. 29212)