A Premier Hotel Management & Investment Company with Strategic Vision and Strong Core Values
Since 1987, Pacific Hospitality Group has maintained a strategic vision and strong core values as guiding principles for business success. With luxury hotel properties from Napa Valley to Southern California, PHG's growing portfolio of hotel and resort investments reinforces the company's cohesive vision and ensuing success.
PHG manages, develops, finances, and owns hotels and resorts located in California, Hawaii, Arizona and Louisiana. We currently own and manage 11 hotels and resorts, representing over 2,676 rooms and 203,650 square feet of premier indoor meeting and event space.
Regular Part Time Position.
Shift times vary. (AM+PM)
Welcomes and warmly greets guests on arrival. Answers telephone, takes reservations and manages the efficient and timely seating of guests to a table that best serves their wishes.
- Greets guests upon arrival and seats them at their table.
- Provides guests a menu and provides general information about the restaurants and meal options at the hotel.
- Prepares/maintains a list of guests waiting to be Records guest name and number of guests in party. Provides estimate of waiting time. Notifies party when table comes available.
- Checks in with guests to ensure satisfaction with each food course.
- Thanks guests as they depart and invites them to return at a future date.
- Cleans work areas and waiting areas according to department standards.
- Follows all standard food handling, sanitation and health department guidelines.
- Requires ability to serve needs of guest through verbal face-to-face interactions.
- Must demonstrate positive attitude and professional demeanor.
- Requires communication and interpersonal skills and commitment to a high level of guest satisfaction.
- Requires ability to learn and use telephone and computer systems used at the hotel.
- Prior experience in hospitality and/or luxury setting desired.
Balboa Bay Resort is an equal opportunity and E-Verify employer M/F/V/D
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.