1. Accurately and quickly take and place all food orders with the kitchen, according to the prescribed procedure.
2. Answer all questions about cooking methods, menu items, specials and prices of all items.
3. Prepare and deliver beverage and dessert orders.
4. Check food to ascertain that appearance, temperature and portions are correct and deliver food orders in a timely fashion.
5. Prepare the guest check accurately and present it to the guest before their departure.
6. Collect payment from the guest.
Previous experience as a Server
New Mexico Alcohol Certification required.
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel
5.5000 - 5.5000 USD
Position Available: Immediately
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the location of this job will not be considered.
Management Position: No
Entry Level: Yes
Hiring Contact: Cynthia Fresquez
Contact Title: General Manager