Location: US - FL - Miami
Aug 31, 2017
The revenue manager is responsible for maximizing the room revenue, utilizing effective rate and revenue management techniques and analysis of trends and performance.
- Controls rooms inventory including allocation and reservations to areas of maximum yield
- Develop and conduct rooms based marketing promotional activities
- Track sales programs/promotions/advertising and provide feedback as necessary to relevant departments
- Track and establish pick up trends, occupancy history and market segment development to facilitate forecasting
- Monitor front office tracking of guest history data
- Ensure accuracy of guest history and client profiles in database
- Manage the tracking market codes and the importance of correct market segmentation
- Load and maintain rates in PMS
- Maintain rates and parity on third party websites
- Maintain and distribute relevant information and data obtained from existing sources
- Complete end of month revenue reports including analysis
- Produce weekly forecasts
- Assist with the preparation of the annual rooms revenue budget & annual pricing strategy
- Manage and improve the online booking functionality of all company owned websites
- Three (3) years of revenue management experience.
- Good understanding of hotel needs, technology, and economics.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel.
- Thorough understanding of global hotel distribution channels
- Analytically minded, strategically focused
- Knowledge of budget preparation and cost controls
- Posses strong organizational and supervisory skills.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
Great Benefits Package