The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining clean and attractive guestrooms while providing attentive courteous and efficient service to all guests
DUTIES & FUNCTIONS
- Associates must at all times be attentive, friendly, helpful and courteous to all guests, managers and fellow associates.
- Thoroughly clean guestrooms according to standards.
- Complete all pre-cleaning duties, including but not limited to, guest supplies, cleaning supplies, and linen for housekeeping cart set-up.
- Remove all trash and dirty linen from guestrooms and hallways.
- Restock housekeeping cleaning cart for next day's use.
- Replenish chemical bottles.
- Clean room with the door closed according to standards, unless requested to do otherwise by the guest.
- Report any maintenance repairs immediately to Housekeeping Supervisor/Manager.
- Handle items for Lost and Found according to the standards.
- Ensure overall guest satisfaction.
- Must able to effectively communicate both verbally and written, with all level of associates and guests in an attentive, friendly, courteous and service oriented manner.
- Must be effective at listening to understanding, and clarifying concerns raised by associates and guests.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize departmental functions to meet deadlines.
- Attend all hotel required meeting and trainings.
- Perform other duties ad requested by management.