Suncadia Resort features the best of both worlds - luxury and comfort in a secluded wilderness setting, just 80 miles east of Seattle. With a mountain lodge, full service conference center, full service spa, sports center, outdoor amphitheater, trails and recreational areas, 2,000 residential units, and three golf courses, Suncadia has much to offer both guests and associates. We are the ideal employer to launch your career with No Limits. With a wide variety of positions available, we are currently hiring at all levels of experience, and encourage associates who wish to train for advancement into management positions. We strive to hire people with the passion to create extraordinary experiences for our guests. If you have this passion, we have a place for you at Suncadia.
Job OverviewThe Housekeeping/Houseperson Lead assists with direction and supervision, and maximizes the efforts of the entire department in order to ensure compliance with all standards of customer satisfaction, cleanliness, productivity and efficiency set by the Resort. Inspects units for quality control and performs unit cleaning services as needed.
- Assist with associate training, including follow-up training as needed;
- Regularly perform unit inspections, ensuring all standards of cleanliness and maintenance are satisfactory;
- Ensure property meets Resort standards – areas include guest rooms, public spaces, outdoor areas, offices, etc.;
- Ensure Laundry Operations are performed to Resort standards;
- Clean units as required by Management;
- Promote safety awareness within the department;
- Assist with administrative duties as needed;
- Maintain integrity in dealing with property of guests;
- Comply with all Suncadia policies, procedures, and safety regulations;
- Comply with Suncadia grooming, uniform and hygiene policies.
- Must be at least 17 years of age;
- Must be able to read, write and follow instruction;
- Must be able to work alone, independently, and with honesty;
- Ability to maintain Resort standards of cleanliness consistently;
- Must be able and willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Ability to come into contact with harsh chemicals with proper safety gear;
- Ability to stand for entire shift if necessary;
- Must be able to personally lift up to 40 lbs on a frequent basis;
- Must be able to occasionally lift over 40 lbs with assistance;
- Must have the physical ability to perform manual tasks involving the following: extensive walking, stair climbing, bending, stooping, overhead reaching and occasional kneeling on a daily basis.