Courtyard by Marriott San Marcos
Platinum Hospitality Management
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.
PERFORMANCE WITH A CONSCIENCE
At Platinum Management Services, we continually strive to achieve superior guest relations, value a well-maintained, safe, and environmentally-conscious hotel surrounding, animated employees with passionate service ethics, leading technology, consistent capital reinvestment into our properties, conservative growth with major brand partners, and above all, strong moral principles in all of our professional exchanges.
We demonstrate our beliefs most meaningfully in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others as we would have them deal with us.
Times change, but our dedication to perfecting the travel experience never will.
Job Purpose: To maintain cleanliness of all spaces within the hotel.
- Make beds in guest rooms.
- Replenish supplies such as drinking glasses, writing supplies and bathroom supplies in guest rooms.
- Clean rooms, hallways, lobbies, lounges, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and locker
- rooms and other work areas
- Clean rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture and draperies, using vacuum cleaner.
- Dust furniture and equipment.
- Polish metalwork, such as fixtures and fittings.
- Wash walls, ceilings, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
- Empty wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays
- Transport trash and waste to disposal area.
- Replace light bulbs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
- Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
HS Diploma or equivalent