At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
- This position is responsible for coordinating entire service station and communicating with front and back-of-the-house personnel to provide a dining experience that meets or exceeds guest expectations.
- Processes guest orders to ensure that all items are prepared properly and on a timely basis.
- May present, open, and pour wine/beer when serving guests.
- Observes diners to ensure that guests are satisfied with the food and service, responds to additional requests, and determines when the meal has been completed.
- May assist bus person with stocking, removing, and resetting dishes and silverware between courses, and cleaning and resetting vacated tables.
- Must have attention to detail and a passion for food and hospitality.
- Abide by all State, Federal and Corporate liquor regulations pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
Ability to write simple correspondence.
Must speak, read and write proficient English
Formal Education and Job Related Experience:
High School diploma or equivalent and/or one - two years related experience and/or training
License, Registration, and/or Certification required: You will be required to take a DLC training and certification course