Server Mac 24/7 (Full Time) SHIFTS: PM-MID-GRAVE
Hilton Waikiki Beach
Location: US - HI - Honolulu
Hilton Waikiki Beach Hotel is seeking someone with previous hospitality experience specifically in the Food & Beverage department.
Flexible working schedule able to work weekends, evenings & holidays.
- MEDICAL/ DENTAL/ VISION/ PHARM - competitve rates with LOW co-pay for up to Family and Domestic Partner coverage
- SUPPLEMENTAL INSURANCE - Accidental/ Critical Illness
- 401K - Company match through well known provider
- LIFE INSURANCE - coverage for Full Time benefit eligible Team Members
- HILTON TRAVEL - Room discount program
- VACATION & PERSONAL HOLIDAY - Use this beneift at the time of request. Also included is Personal Holiday "Floating" for your off Holiday schedule
Indicators of Success:
* Financial (Outlet Revenue, Average Check)
* Customer satisfaction & loyalty goals (Complaints per Thousand, Comment Cards, annual quality review)
Areas of Responsibility: Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing "Can Do" attitude and genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations:
* Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
* Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
* Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate to use the 100% Guest Satisfaction Guarantee
* Performs other duties as required to provide "Can Do" attitude and genuine hospitality
Provides food and beverage service to guests in the restaurant:
* Provides guest with overview of menu choices
* Takes guest's order - provides explanation of menu as appropriate
* Prepares order for presentation to guest
* Replenishes water
* Makes and pours coffee for the customers
* Clears tables throughout the dining experience using proper methods for removing dishes, glassware and silverware
* Cleans tables, chairs and floor area
* Resets table quickly
* Polishes silver and folds linens
* Assists service team as necessary to meet and exceed the guests' expectations
Sets up beverage stations for appropriate shift by:
* Brewing coffee
* Setting out condiments as appropriate
Success Factors: Focus On the Customer Seek to understand the guest and internal customer and meet the needs of both the customer and the company.
Foster Teamwork Work well in a team environment and motivate teams to sustain exceptional levels of performance.
Attend to Detail Ensure that work is accurate, thorough and to the highest standards.
Take Responsibility Demonstrate personal ownership of tasks and follow through to get the required results.
Communicate Effectively Clarify and provide information so that coworkers, customers, and suppliers understand and can take action.
Key Skills and Requirements:
Technical Service Skills... Demonstrate understanding of the technical service skills for assigned area (i.e. food & beverage service, housekeeping, etc.)
Point of Sale Skilled in utilization of point of sale systems and/or other back-of the house systems.
Upselling Know the available products and services and suggest alternatives.
-flexible schedule from PM, and graveyard shift
-able to work any day of the week (weekend work is required)
2-3 years: Restaurant Server
Licenses & Certifications
HI Liquor License
HI TB Clearance