Envision your career with one of the world's largest hotel management companies, Wyndham Hotel Group. You'll discover the rewards of working in an energetic environment with caring colleagues. Wyndham Hotel Group is committed to an aggressive growth plan, and we are always seeking to hire top talent to help us deliver exceptional "Count on Me!" service to our guests.
Provide safe, courteous and comfortable transportation for guests to and from pre-determined destinations.
- Provide safe, courteous, and comfortable transportation for guests to and from pre-determined destinations.
- Strives for punctuality of scheduled times.
- Performs pre-trip and post-trip maintenance check on vehicles.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for possible maintenance problems.
- Adheres to the D.O.T. rules and regulations.
- Completes appropriate paperwork for mileage and D.O.T. trip sheets
- Assists with maintaining cleanliness of transportation vehicles when necessary.
- Perform other duties assigned. May be asked to assist with Public Areas including the outside grounds of the property.