Join the Silverado Family!
Silverado Resort and Spa is seeking for qualified and motivated candidates for the position of Spa Housekeeper. Imagine belonging to a team that delivers the gold standard of a luxurious and relaxing stay in the Napa Valley. Join a passionate group of people whose job is to deliver extraordinary customer service at one of the most beautiful resorts in Northern California.
The Spa Housekeeper duties include:
· Employees must, at all times, be attentive, friendly, helpful, and courteous to all guests, managers, and fellow employees.
· Greet and welcome all guests and members.
· Clean and straighten up all areas to include wiping down chairs and tables.
· Sweep, mop, and vacuum all areas of the Spa.
· Clean windows and empty trash.
· Dust and wipe down all areas of the Spa.
· Ensure facility is prepared for proper opening and closing each day.
· Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the facilities including ensuring facility/amenities are in proper working order.
· Stock items in the Spa as needed.
· Report all missing items and ensure proper Lost and Found procedures are used.
As part of the Spa team, you will join other associates that value hard work and pride themselves in making every single event an unforgettable one for our guests and their loved ones.
Our team is:
• Dedicated to exceeding service standards and providing services of the highest caliber.