Comfort and gracious hospitality define Denver's most relaxing Four-Diamond conference center resort, Hilton Denver Inverness. Featuring a rare combination of upscale accommodations in Colorado, resort amenities and comprehensive conference facilities, Denver's premier conference center resort surrounds guests in signature Rocky Mountain comfort. Guests of Hilton Denver Inverness enjoy exquisite cuisine at five dining and entertainment venues, emerald fairways on a par-70 golf course, rejuvenating treatments in the full-service Spa, dynamic conference facilities and award-winning recreational amenities
Job OverviewYou will be an integral member of the team that creates distinctively different and authentic experiences for our guests. A massage therapist provides a variety of touch modalities for our guests as listed in the Spa Menu which include massage and body treatments. Using outstanding guest service the massage therapist will also suggest products and services to meet the individual needs of each guest. Essential Functions
- Create memorable experiences with a warm, welcoming personality that can relate to guests and associates
- Utilize the freedom to go beyond to take initiative to resolve guest complaints and create loyalty
- Share your personal passions and knowledge of the services and amenities available to guests to help them feel at home
- Collaborate with team members to communicate what you see and hear to staff and management to ensure the guests’ needs are being met
- Maintain training and credit hours required to sustain state issued Massage Therapist license
- Restore and restock treatment rooms to a neat and professional manner after each service
- Ensure the privacy of each guest
- Provide consultation to guests as needed to determine their unique needs and expectations
- Flexibility. This is a demanding business and we look for flexibility with work days and hours, but it’s also a lot of fun!
- Experience. Previous experience providing spa treatments to others is required.
- People Person. The best part of serving others is creating experiences for them that go beyond the expected.
- Great communicator. Providing amazing experiences requires the ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members, and resort leaders.
A qualified applicant is a “people person” who is flexible with their schedule, loves to serve others, and knows how to multi-task while ensuring attention to detail.