At BENCHMARK, a global hospitality company the definition of success is as individual as each of the over 10,000 employees worldwide who compose our award-winning teams. Each person brings unique skills, talents, experience, history, and culture to our company. Together, they form an extraordinary mosaic that supports BENCHMARK's very entrepreneurial culture. Each team member's desire for accomplishment is supported by our determination and passion to build successful and rewarding futures.
Find peace, quiet and wide-open spaces at Doral Arrowwood, the premier Resort and Conference Center in Westchester County. Nestled in the heart of 114 acres Doral Arrowwood offers an array of resort activities to relax and unwind. As a truly unique destination, this picturesque retreat features restful lodging, delicious dining, and exceptional meeting and special event venues designed to accommodate corporate executives and leisure guests.
By joining the Doral Arrowwood Team, you become part of Benchmark Hotels & Resorts. We have a mosaic of talent that drives our passion is to be the difference by creating memorable experiences in the lives of all we serve
- Filling and delivering requisitions.
- Maintaining cleanliness of storerooms and coolers.
- Communicating "out of stocks" to the Supervisor.
- Assisting with Shipping/Receiving when needed.
- Putting away deliveries and rotating products.
- Special handling of various perishable food stocks.
- Awareness of food specifications.
- Rotating stock when deliveries are received.
- Maintain the highest level of employee/guest relations.
- Maintain a good working relationship with all Departments.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent experience/training.
- Ability to transport, handle and/or lift 50 lbs. (NOTE: food and non-food items).
- Ability to accomplish necessary tasks on a computer.
- Excellent communication skills.
Benchmark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of a person's race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ancestry, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, Vietnam era veteran status, or any other category protected by law. We encourage a diverse workplace that reflects the diversity of our community.