Doorman / Host
Location: US - TX - Plano
Feb 9, 2018
- Responsible for the security and protection of all guests and team members, while ensuring all company policies and procedures are enforced.
- Calm, yet directive communication with guests.
- Protection of team and guests ensuring liquor laws, provincial and federal laws are maintained.
- Ensure the behavior of all guests and team members is respectful and reflects appropriate management action to maintain an energetic, enjoyable and safe atmosphere for all.
QUALIFICATIONS & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Previous experience in a security or conflict management role is an asset.
- Excellent communication and management of people.
- Respectful towards guests and team members.
- Able to make professional and effective decisions under pressure that are in the best interests of our company and the safety of our guests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in the United States will not be considered.