Front Door Supervisor
Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Be a part of the energy that people love.
Lead, inspire & build a team.
With 13 great locations, and growing across Canada, CHOP Steakhouse brings you the ultimate steak experience. The perfect choice for friends, family or business, our selection of steak, seafood, salads, wine and cocktails will have you smiling.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
The Front Door Supervisor is a junior leadership role responsible for overseeing the operations of the host station and the hosts/hostesses employed at this station. The front door team is the first impression our guests encounter as they enter our building and the Front Door Supervisor must ensure this first impression is outstanding, in all circumtances.
Based on job description includes but is not limited to:
- Shift management.
- Train and lead by example.
- Creating a positive learning environment by providing clear, specific, timely and respectful coaching and feedback to team members on shift to ensure operational excellence and to improve performance.
- Greet guests and provide outstanding customer service.
- Maintain constant awareness of guest transitions and tables coming available.
- Ensure high levels of service standards are provided to guests.
- Resolving guest concerns and keeping the atmosphere of the front door a welcoming environment at all times.
- Provides feedback to managers on team members' performances and guest satisfaction levels.
- Maintain the overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Other duties as needed by direct supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous supervisor experience in a high volume, full service restaurant.
- Previous host/hostess experience and strong knowledge of front door operations.
- Proven leadership skills; people development, floor management, company policies and procedures, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; initiative, positive attitude, communication skills, professional appearance/grooming.
- Excellent work ethic; driven, organized, good administration skills, dependable, flexible.
- Outstanding personal grooming.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Applications Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to work mornings, weekends, nights, and holidays; A flexible schedule is preferred
- Natural aptitude for logistics.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency but appear calm and collected at all times.
- Leadership skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and problem solve.
We offer industry leading wages and tip out plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands, Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.