General Manager, Montreal
Location: CA - PQ - Montreal
Canada's national leader in premium casual restaurants is looking for a dynamic, service-oriented leader with a passion for hospitality and a gift for selecting and developing new leaders.
Moxie's General Managers are true leaders in every sense of the word. They are the captains of their ship and are responsible for overseeing the restaurant's day-to-day operations. They are the ultimate coach to their team - managers and crew, and know the ins and outs of the industry in general, and Moxie's specifically.
Are you an experienced restaurant manager who loves making guests feel special? Do you strive to make decisions every shift that reflect your commitment to being the employer of choice? When asked what the most important trait of anyone working in our industry is do you know there is only one right answer? Hospitality!!
Apply today and join our team of hospitality professionals. #WeAreMoxies
Our General Managers are responsible for running their business. They are true restaurateurs. Restaurateurs who understand what it takes to be successful in operating all aspects of their restaurant: making their guests feel special, helping their team succeed in their own development, and achieving their financial targets and performance goals.
Qualifications & Experience
- Previous management experience within a large volume, full-service restaurant or bar
- Inspirational at selecting, developing and leading other team members at all levels
- Instinctual drive to share your passion about great food, service and hospitality with others
- High level of care for your team, guests, and business
Other Key Qualities
- High energy; positive attitude
- Strong work ethic; exceeds in a fast paced environment
- Self-motivated and action oriented
- Ability to set and achieve business goals
- Understands the importance of teamwork
- Commitment to continuous improvement and ability to learn