Regional Opportunities Vancouver Chef
Location: CA - BC - Vancouver Area
Regional Opportunities - Vancouver - Chef
We are looking to add Chefs to our growing operation in the Vancouver area.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
- To direct and control the Culinary Operations of the restaurant at an excellent level while maintaining and abiding by all standards, policies and/or procedures set forth by our company and any applicable government agencies.
- To maximize long-term profitability through excellent leadership. This includes, but is not limited to maintaining high morale within your team and executing/driving excellence in food quality, food preparation, cleanliness and the ongoing skills of your crew and management within the kitchen.
- Providing leadership, training and ongoing morale for a large culinary crew.
- Identifying skill and leadership potential in your crew and developing those exceptional individuals into management roles within our company.
- Full kitchen execution and managing quality assurance during high revenue periods.
- Inventory and inventory management.
- Expert scheduling.
- Managing and submitting periodic weekly and monthly reporting regarding labour cost, food cost, etc.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Previous experience managing a large culinary team in a high volume, fast paced environment.
- Previous experience managing the culinary team of a Premium Casual or Fine Dining restaurant.
- Food Safe Certified
- Experience with projection and management of inventory, food cost, labour, variable costs, prep charts, other.
- Knowledge and consistent compliance of government health and safety standards.
- Proven Leadership Skills - people development and motivation, technical culinary skills training, policy and procedure management, time management, problem solving/decision making.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills - Self-motivated/driven, positive/high energy, excellent written and verbal communication skills, administration skills, adaptability/flexibility, dependability/attendance, appearance/grooming.
- Proven ability to achieve short and long term business goals.
OTHER KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Highly organized.
- Personal commitment to continuous improvement.
- Ambassadorship - Complete understanding and belief in company philosophy.
- Ability to remain calm and make effective decisions in stressful situations.
- A positive, outgoing personality.
High energy and motivated