Location: CA - BC - Richmond
Be a part of the energy that people love.
Chop restaurants are full of servers, bartenders and cooks who work together to create a fantastic experience for guests. We're looking for energetic server assistants who value being part of a team in a face-paced environment. Things move quickly in a restaurant, which means every day is a new, fun challenge. If you'd like to connect with people over delicious food and drinks then we think you'd be a great fit.
Are you a positive, high energy individual looking to work with others who share your love of life and passion for hospitality? At Chop, we believe that a job shouldn't just be a place where you put in time, but rather a place where you love the time you spend. This is what makes us the Employer of Choice!
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
To clear, clean and reset dirty tables. Double check all tableware (glasses, stemware, cutlery) to ensure cleanliness and polish. You must work quickly to turn tables over as fast as possible, while maintaining a cooperative positive attitude towards all guests and your team members.
- Maintain the "3 table rule" (no more than 3 tables are unusable, at any given time)
- We are a hotel property, taking orders and delivery room service to hotel guests
- Keep tables, seats & floor areas are cleaned and organized.
- Ensure that all tableware along with cutlery, salt & pepper and tent cards are perfectly presented'
- Maintain speed and prioritize effectively.
- Stay organized.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Maintain great uniform standards.
- Accommodating and willing to go the extra mile for each of our guests
- Flexible availabiltiy including days, evenings & weekends
- Must be guest service oriented, have excellent people skills with a positive and upbeat personality
EXPERIENCE & KEY ATTRIBUTES
- Attention to detail.
- Pride in style and personal appearance, well groomed.
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency, keep momentum
- Treat all guests and your team members in a professional, friendly and caring manner.
- Remains calm under pressure.
- Excellent verbal communication.
- Product Knowledge.
- Ability to maintain sense of urgency and keep momentum.
- Desire to be part of a team and contribute as such.
- High level of self confidence.
- Have high problem solving, decision making, customer service, communication
- Sincere desire to please others and do a great job
- Excellent communication skills, including a pleasant and professional phone manner.
- High level of attention to detail, and able to take direction.
We offer industry leading wages and tip out plus our teams enjoy perks & discounts to our other brands such as Sandman and Sutton hotels, Moxies, Shark Club and Denny's
Please note that Chop Steakhouse is unable to assist with any visa requirements. Candidates must be legally eligible to work in Canada.