With a portfolio of 17 world-class brands comprised of more than 5,600 properties, 900,000 rooms, in 113 countries and territories, Hilton is one of the largest, fastest growing hospitality companies worldwide. Our vision has remained consistent for the past 100 years: to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality, and our Team Members are passionate about delivering exceptional experiences for our guests.
Hilton takes great pride in creating programs that support its hotel and corporate Team Members meet their unique professional and personal career aspirations.
In 2019, Hilton made history becoming the first hospitality company to achieve the #1 ranking on Fortune's list of Best Companies to Work For in the U.S. Check out a few reasons why our culture sets us apart:
• Meaningful work that is recognized and rewarded
• Free personal and professional training through Hilton University
• Generous paid time off and significant hotel discounts for Team Members and their friends and family
• Family Friendly Paid Leave, Company Matching Retirement Plan, and so much more!
Since 1919, the Hilton Effect has had a positive, world-altering impact on guests, Team Members, and local communities across the globe. If you are ready to be a part of something truly remarkable, Hilton has over 4,000 open positions available in the following settings:
• On-Property at 5,600+ hotels across 17 brands in 113 countries and territories
• Corporate offices in Mclean, VA - Addison, TX - Carrolton, TX - Memphis, TN
• Work-From-Home in 28 states as a valued member of Hilton's Reservation & Customer Care (HRCC) Team
Whether you are just getting started in your career journey or have years of experience, we have rewarding opportunities for a diverse range of talented professionals that are ready to Thrive@Hilton!
From FORTUNE Magazine, March 2019, ©2019 Fortune Media IP Limited. FORTUNE and FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For are registered trademarks of Fortune Media IP Limited and are used under license. FORTUNE and Fortune Media IP Limited are not affiliated with, and do not endorse the products or services of, Hilton.