Located in a UNESCO World Heritage Site, Lake Louise is renowned for its natural beauty and abundance of activities. It's a haven for winter sports enthusiasts with snowshoeing, skiing, snowboarding and cross country skiing amongst crisp mountain air and awe-inspiring scenery. Inside the Lake Louise Inn you will find plenty of places to refuel after an active day, from appetizing Canadian dining at Legends Restaurant, to filling pub fare at Explorers Lounge, or hearty Italian-inspired dishes at Timberwolf Pizza & Pasta Café.
Lovingly maintained, the Lake Louise Inn offers a wide range of guestrooms and suites to suit any style and budget for your Rocky Mountain getaway. All guests can unwind in the heated indoor pool and whirlpools, while taking in the sweeping mountain views through floor-to-ceiling windows
The Lake Louise Inn Staff Housing provides most employees with a private bedroom within a shared common space.
Apartments are fully furnished with 3, 4 or 6 bedrooms, all a short 5-minute walk to work.
The Lake Louise Inn Staff Housing has recently been renovated to provide our employees comfort during employment.
Rent is at a subsidized daily rate from $10.82 to $11.07 per day.
• Local Brewster Bus discounts
• 25% off the three restaurant outlets located inside the Lake Louise Inn
• Seasonal Bonus Eligibility
• Local discounts
• Subsidized housing
• Free Wi-Fi & Cable
• All utilities included
• Staff Cafeteria (Taxable Benefit)
• Group Benefits*
• Employee discounts at Atlific properties across Canada
• Opportunities to develop and advance in a fast paced environment
* Eligibility after one year of service for hourly employees and 3 months of service for salaried employees.