MDM Hotel Group prides itself on managing its own hotels after acquisition or development. The company offers comprehensive hotel management with 25 years experience. The portfolio of hotels has consistently exceeded the competitive set in revenue per available room and returned profits above the industry average. Strategically, the company manages hotels that serve unique markets and a cross section of target customers. By doing so the sales and marketing efforts are leveraged individually and company-wide to create greater value for each asset. The company's operating strategy leverages size with flexibility to insure resources are focused on achieving financial results. Selective shared services such as sales and revenue market strategies are employed for maximum growth while operating efficiencies in accounting and human resources contribute to profit growth.
MDM Hotel Group's foundation is its commitment to "Relationship Hospitality" - a belief that true hospitality springs from the nurturing and building of strong and lasting relationships with fellow associates, guests, partners and the communities in which its hotels operate.
By doing so, MDM strives to become the industry leader in delivering the true meaning of hospitality. This has resulted in consistent, superior financial performance as well as repeated recognition from industry and community leaders. The company has amassed numerous awards for a variety of efforts from energy conservation to product development to associate recognition and business results.
Our Core Values
Our core values are beliefs and philosophies that make up the foundation of our company. They are enduring, unique and make the company great. Core values are the ideals that serve as the foundation of all aspects of the Spirit to Serve:
The Spirit to Serve Associates
• The unshakeable conviction that "our associates are our most important asset"
• An environment that supports associate growth and personal development
• A reputation for employing caring, dependable associates who are ethical and trustworthy
• A home-like atmosphere and friendly workplace relationships
• A performance reward system that recognizes the important contributions of both hourly and management associates
• The Spirit to Serve the customer is evident in a hands on management style, embodied by attention to detail and by openness to innovation and creativity in serving customers.
• The Spirit to Serve the community is demonstrated every day by associate and corporate support of local, national, and international initiatives and programs.
• And the focus on financial performance is reflected in operations that are results oriented-driven by attention to both the top and bottom lines, by unit locations that meet customers' needs and by adherence to the maxim, "success is never final!"