At Troon we live by our Guiding Principles which include providing a positive work environment, training, and career opportunities for our Associates. With over 9,100 associates worldwide, opportunities for professional and personal growth with the most innovative golf management, development and marketing company in the industry are endless.
We offer careers at all levels of golf and club operations. At select facilities positions are also available in fitness, salon, tennis and spas. We hire and retain the best in the industry for all Departments including:
• Golf - General Managers, Golf Professionals, Instructors, Guest Services, Player Assistants
• Food and Beverage - Executive Chefs, Servers, Banquet Staff, Bartenders
• Administrative Professionals
• Membership and Sales
• Agronomy, Landscaping, and Maintenance
• Fitness and Spa Associates
• Tennis Professionals
• Concierge and Front Desk
• Housekeepers and Building Maintenance
• Corporate Positions - Human Resources, IT, Finance, Operations, Design, Business Development, Sales and Marketing
Extensive training ensures delivery of the Troon Experience, providing guests and members with impeccable course conditioning on the golf course and unsurpassed levels of service in award winning clubhouses, restaurants, and golf shops.
At Troon, we believe our Associates are our greatest strength and competitive advantage. It is therefore Troon's goal to provide a comprehensive benefits package that helps associates manage their healthcare and retirement needs in order to enhance their quality of life and provide peace of mind. Some of the benefits include Healthcare, FSA for Health and Dependent Care, Vision, 401(k), Disability, Life Insurance, Personal Time Off, Pre-Paid Legal Assistance, Employee Assistance Programs, and Educational Assistance Programs. Additional information on these benefits can be located by visiting www.troongolf.com.